As the world energy demand increases, it has led to the extraction of hydrocarbon from unconventional sources besides onshore and shallow water, but into the deepwater offshore.
For deepwater operations, subsea equipment and floating structures are used for both exploration and production activities. One of the common floating structures used is FPSO (Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading).
SEEPEX provided customized engineered pumping solutions to the HULL and TOPSIDES of the FPSO, meeting highly complex and stringent project specifications of IOC and NOC operating in North Sea, Offshore West Africa, Brazil, Asia and Australia.
Our pumping solutions are used in the following applications:
- Treated and untreated diesel oil transfer
- Turbo generator diesel oil charge
- Turret Open and Closed Drain transfer
- Hydrocyclone Feed and reject oil
- Produced water booster and transfer
- HP and LP separator feed
- Bilge and Sewage transfer