Various chemicals are used during the processing drinking water to improve water quality. Each water source is different so each municipality must find the optimal combination of chemicals for treatment.
SEEPEX pumps have been successfully used to accurately meter/dose the chemicals needed in the various steps of treatment. SEEPEX engineers will match the chemical compatibility of all wetted parts with the characteristics of the chemical needing to be conveyed.
- NSF Std 61 and WRAS certified pumps
- Low pulsation – No need for pulsation dampeners
- No vapor lock
- No check valves to clean or replace
- Accurate and repeatable flow
- Controls to suit individual requirements