SEEPEX helps you overcome these challenges with an intelligent dosing pump for the market: the new Smart Dosing Pump (SDP). As a longstanding supplier of dosing technology, this SEEPEX solution provides a perfect, custom-made system, which covers the multiple requirements of complex dosing tasks, from industrial settings to laboratory applications.
The SDP features an integrated PLC to enable stand alone operation in, for example, distributed control systems. Set points are entered and sensors on the pump feed back operating conditions to the integrated PLC. The complex dosing process is handled by the pump itself.
Complex implementation into higher-level controllers is not required. This simplifies automation system integration and reduces the cost of installation and maintenance.
This pump combines the classic dosing benefits of a progressive cavity pump with up to date control concepts.
SEEPEX dosing pumps can be applied in practically every industrial sector for constant dosing and portioning in exact quantities. They are particularly well suited for minimal pulsation conveying of thin to highly viscous media with or without solids, as well as corrosive media.
Important features at a glance:
- Easy implementation of complex dosing in continuous and batch mode
- Realization of short filling times and resource-efficient media pumping
- Cost reduction due to minimal pulsation and high repeatability
- Easy integration into higher-level controls and automation systems
- Operation via handheld panel or various fieldbus systems
- Broad pumping performance range through our modular system
Contact us to take advantage of our professional consulting for your dosing challenge.