SEEPEX MD range pumps are compact units with a high metering accuracy. The stainless steel or synthetic material casings are highly compatible with chemically corrosive media.
- Conveying capacity: 0.06 l/h – 1,000 l/h (0.016 USGPH – 264 USGPH)
- Pressure: up to 24 bar (350 psi)
- Short, compact design with directly flange-mounted drive (block type)
- Casing of stainless steel or synthetic material
- High metering accuracy
- High corrosion resistance due to the variety of components made of Hastelloy C or titanium
- Low maintenance costs
The figures below are examples to demonstrate the various drive and baseplate versions. seepex pumps can be delivered with geared motors, variable speed drives and frequency-controlled drives of all well-known manufacturers. The drive types can be used for all ranges.
For a long pump service life: a temperature sensor installed in the stator checks the temperature between rotor and stator and compares it to the limit temperature set in the TSE control. When this value is reached, the control switches off the pump and triggers an alert.
The SEEPEX dry-running protection device monitors the temperature of the stator during operation and protects it from premature wear by switching off the pump when the limit is reached.
Protection against over-/underpressure: a diaphragm pressure gauge with open flange for highly viscous media switches as soon as the pressure drops below or exceeds the set value.
For precise metering: with this metering device you can set the required number of rotations, making it possible to adjust the flow rate to the exact requirements.
For shaft seal protection: the seal barrier system is fed with a buffer liquid. Upon request, it can be equipped with a flow meter that ensures trouble-free operation.
- Design with elastomer bellows, metal springs or spring sets
- Independent of direction of rotation Unbalanced
- Disengaging device
- Design with elastomer bellows, metal springs or spring packs
- Independent of direction of rotation, balanced/unbalanced
- Disengaging device
- Food grade design with FDA materials
- Quench design as an option