CS Food Pump
SEEPEX food pumps are used in the pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic and chemical industries or wherever a clean, sterile and hygienic atmosphere is needed. They comply with the most stringent hygiene regulations like FDA, 3-A Sanitary Standards and EHEDG and are also maintenance-friendly.
- High product safety: stator material and secondary seals are FDA approved (Food and Drug Administration, USA)
- CIP (Clean In Place) with high velocity flow in the suction casing
- US 3-A Sanitary Standards and EHEDG compliance
- Particularly easy to maintain due to easy-to-assemble joints along with the plug-in connection between the rotating unit and drive
- No special tools needed for assembly/disassembly
- Optimized, dead-space-free pump casing prevents product build-up
- High-quality casing surfaces and the rotating internal parts ensure residue-free cleaning
- Multiple mechanical seal options ensure hygienic shaft sealing
- SIP (Sterilization In Place) with superheated steam
Made of wear and corrosion-resistant materials. Optionally with hard surface treatment.
Geared motors, variable speed drives or frequency controlled drives of all well-known manufacturers, flanged directly to the pump without additional coupling. On request with stainless steel cover.
Corrosion-proof design, optionally in stainless steel. For mounting the pump and drive unit as well as securing the assembly to the base plate or directly on a foundation.
CIP cleaning possible, made of stainless steel and developed for assembly of the mechanical seal. Easy dismantling of pump and drive.
Flushed by the product and located inside the suction area for optimal cleaning.
Split suction casing
For easy maintenance of the rotating unit and the mechanical seal without dismantling the suction pipe
Patent-pending inlet with CFD-optimized geometry for residue-free cleaning.
Flexible titanium shaft without joints. Hygienic cleaning through CIP and SIP possible. Simple dasassembly of rotor and drive shaft.
Open pin joint
newly developed hygienic joint, designed for higher pressures and flow rates
and all other fittings are corrosion proof.
Equal wall or standard design. Seals are an integral part of the elastomer stator. In food grade light and black or Class VI materials.
Made of stainless steel, glass bead blown. For the support and attachment of the pump.
Made of stainless steel, polished inside, glass bead blown outside. Allows effective draining. Connection as standard to DIN, Tri Clamp® or any other known fittings.