CS Food Pump
SEEPEX food pumps are used in the pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic and chemical industries or wherever a clean, sterile and hygienic atmosphere is needed. They comply with the most stringent hygiene regulations like FDA, 3-A Sanitary Standards and EHEDG and are also maintenance-friendly.
- High product safety: stator material and secondary seals are FDA approved (Food and Drug Administration, USA)
- CIP (Clean In Place) with high velocity flow in the suction casing
- US 3-A Sanitary Standards and EHEDG compliance
- Particularly easy to maintain due to easy-to-assemble joints along with the plug-in connection between the rotating unit and drive
- No special tools needed for assembly/disassembly
- Optimized, dead-space-free pump casing prevents product build-up
- High-quality casing surfaces and the rotating internal parts ensure residue-free cleaning
- Multiple mechanical seal options ensure hygienic shaft sealing
- SIP (Sterilization In Place) with superheated steam
made of stainless steel, with an internally polished finish and externally satin finish. Designed for efficient dead zone free flow with horizontal off set bottom, to allow complete draining. Standard connection to DIN 11851, 11864 oder Tri Clamp® alternatives.
made of stainless steel, satin finish for superior resistance to corrosive cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
wear resistant and corrosion-proof materials. Alternatively with additional surface treatment.
and all other fittings are corrosion proof.
Open pin joint
newly developed hygienic joint, designed for higher pressures and flow rates
made of stainless steel, internally polished external satin finish. Almost “Dead zone free” design with suction connection above the mechanical seal enables CIP solutions to flow through the entire casing. Choice of off-set CIPconnection for almost residue-free cleaning and complete draining. Options with jackets for heating. Standard connections according to DIN 11851, 11864 or Tri Clamp®.
made of stainless steel for power transmission, available with propellers or feed screw.
flushed by the product and located inside the suction area for optimal cleaning.
Mechanical seal housing
made of stainless steel for mounting the mechanical seal, available with quench.
Plug-in shaft connection
for easy dismantling of the pump and drive enabling quick replacement of the rotating parts and shaft seals. The plug-in shaft pin secures the shaft connection to the drive and the splash ring protects the bearing from contamination /gland leakage.
in corrosion resistant design, optionally made of stainless steel, for connection of pump and drive and to secure the assembly to the baseplate or skid.
geared motors, variable speed drives or frequency controlled drives, directly flanged to the pump without additional coupling. Upon request with cover made of stainless steel.