SEEPEX MDTC range pumps have an open hopper with a cylindrical/conical compression zone. The auger feed screw on the coupling rod processes the viscous product into the cavities of rotor and stator.
- Conveying capacity: 0.5 l/h – 500 l/h (0.132 USGPH – 132 USGPH)
- Pressure: up to 24 bar (350 psi)
- Open hopper pump with cylindrical/conical compression zone and auger feed screw
- Open aseptic fork joint
- 3-A Sanitary Standards
- FDA approved
- Particularly easy to maintain (open joint from the MDC range consisting of only a few components)
- Guaranteed residue-free: open aseptic fork joint with CIP cleaning
- Optimum filling of the conveying chamber due to the system pressure produced in the compression zone
For a long pump service life: a temperature sensor installed in the stator checks the temperature between rotor and stator and compares it to the limit temperature set in the TSE control. When this value is reached, the control switches off the pump and triggers an alert.
The SEEPEX dry-running protection device monitors the temperature of the stator during operation and protects it from premature wear by switching off the pump when the limit is reached.
For precise metering: with this metering device you can set the required number of rotations, making it possible to adjust the flow rate to the exact requirements.
For shaft seal protection: the seal barrier system is fed with a buffer liquid. Upon request, it can be equipped with a flow meter that ensures trouble-free operation.