W Wobble Pump
SIMPLE AND COMPACT
SEEPEX wobble-stator pumps work reliably in many industries. They efficiently transfer liquids of thin to moderate viscosities, even with a high solids content. In contrast to conventional progressive cavity pumps they have a rotating unit with only one joint, which is why the stator “wobbles.”
- High product safety: stator material and secondary seals are FDA approved (Food and Drug Administration, USA)
- CIP (Clean In Place) with high velocity flow in the suction casing
- US 3-A Sanitary Standards and EHEDG compliance
- Particularly easy to maintain due to easy-to-assemble joints along with the plug-in connection between the rotating unit and drive
- No special tools needed for assembly/disassembly
- Optimized, dead-space-free pump casing prevents product build-up
- High-quality casing surfaces and the rotating internal parts ensure residue-free cleaning
- Multiple mechanical seal options ensure hygienic shaft sealing
- SIP (Sterilization In Place) with superheated steam
flange connection according to DIN EN ISO 228-1 or NP
with drain plug and connections for pres- sure/vacuum gauge. Flange connections according to DIN EN ISO 228-1 or NPT, can be rotated in 90° increments.
wear resistant and corrosion proof materials, with additional surface treatment.
flexible stator, fixed on one side.
Universal joint sleeve with holding bands
protects the grease-filled joints from penetration of the pumped product, even in case of maximum vacuum or pressure loading.
consisting of just 5 components. Power transmission through wear resistant, hardened and replaceable joint parts, easily repaired.
connects the drive shaft to the joint.
single-acting mechanical seal, located inside the pumped product.
Shaft sealing retainer
for retaining the mechanical seal and for centering of the drive.
electric motor, directly flanged to the pump without additional couplings or guards, upon request geared motor or variable speed drive available.