W Wobble Pump
SIMPLE AND COMPACT
SEEPEX wobble-stator pumps work reliably in many industries. They efficiently transfer liquids of thin to moderate viscosities, even with a high solids content. In contrast to conventional progressive cavity pumps they have a rotating unit with only one joint, which is why the stator “wobbles.”
- High product safety: stator material and secondary seals are FDA approved (Food and Drug Administration, USA)
- CIP (Clean In Place) with high velocity flow in the suction casing
- US 3-A Sanitary Standards and EHEDG compliance
- Particularly easy to maintain due to easy-to-assemble joints along with the plug-in connection between the rotating unit and drive
- No special tools needed for assembly/disassembly
- Optimized, dead-space-free pump casing prevents product build-up
- High-quality casing surfaces and the rotating internal parts ensure residue-free cleaning
- Multiple mechanical seal options ensure hygienic shaft sealing
- SIP (Sterilization In Place) with superheated steam
Connections according to DIN EN ISO 228-1 or NPT.
With drain plug and connections for pressure instruments, either in cast grey iron or stainless steel.
Wear and corrosion resistant materials, with hard coating as standard.
Flexible stator, fixed on one side, with a reinforced flexing area that lasts longer than other designs. Special care has been taken to enhance the mechanical efficiency to lower both the starting and running torque.
Consists of just five components. Power transmission through wear resistant, hardened and replaceable joint parts: easily repaired.
UNIVERSAL JOINT SLEEVE WITH HOLDING BANDS
Protects the grease-filled joints from penetration of the pumped product, even in case of maximum pressure loading.
Connects the joint and drive.
Single-acting mechanical seal, located on the pressure side to minimize the NPSHr and ensure positive sealing with an unbalanced seal.
SHAFT SEALING RETAINER
For retaining the mechanical seal and centering the drive.
Electric motor, directly flanged to the pump without additional couplings or guards. Gearmotors and electronic or mechanical variable speed drives are also available.