SEEPEX BW range pumps are easy to handle and extremely economical. In contrast to conventional progressive cavity pumps the BW pumps only have one joint.
- Conveying capacity: up to 10 m³/h (44 USGPM)
- Pressure: up to 4 bar (60 PSI)
- Flexible stator secured on one side without a steel jacket
- Short, compact design with directly flange-mounted drive (block type)
- Rotating unit with only one joint
- Cost-effective: only one joint
- Maintenance-friendly: reduced downtimes when exchanging spare parts
- Space-saving: drive is flange-mounted directly onto the pump
DRIVES & BASE PLATES
The figures below are examples to demonstrate the various drive and baseplate versions. seepex pumps can be delivered with geared motors, variable speed drives and frequency-controlled drives of all well-known manufacturers. The drive types can be used for all ranges.
- Design with elastomer bellows, metal springs or spring packs
- Independent of direction of rotation, balanced/unbalanced
- Disengaging device
- Food grade design with FDA materials
- Quench design as an option