Did you know? Normally a pump’s purchase price only makes up 5-10% of the life cycle costs. The much more significant costs are incurred with downtimes, energy consumption, maintenance and repairs. And this is where our first-class service comes into play.
SEEPEX pumps operate reliably and with minimal maintenance work. In addition, we offer various services for your pump that ensure long-term value, guarantee optimal operation and minimize life cycle costs.
Comprehensive consulting for the pump’s entire service life
We provide professional consulting and effective support in all stages of your pump's service life:
- We supply high-quality SEEPEX original parts and guarantee short delivery times.
- We offer 24-hour helpline support.
- We provide SEEPEX services in over 70 countries.
For your company and your SEEPEX pump this means:
- Decreased life cycle costs
- Long-term value preservation
- Sustainable quality assurance
- Lower follow-up costs for maintenance and repairs
- Increased profitability and efficiency