You can expect SEEPEX quality when it comes to the maintenance of your pump. With years of experience in various industrial sectors and knowledge of all their specific requirements our service technicians expertly repair your pump to operate at its full potential with SEEPEX original parts.
We will advise you when you need a spare part for your SEEPEX pump. We would be happy to create a quote for you that ideally fits your system and pays off financially.
- Please provide us with your commission number and pump type. Both of these details can be found on your pump’s type plate.
For every repair, we will discuss every step in detail together. Factors, such as urgency, the extent of the damage and the availability of spare parts affect where the repair work is carried out: either on-site or at SEEPEX’s Bottrop headquarters.
Please contact our repair service and have the following details on hand:
- 1. The pump’s commission number (5 or 6-digit number on the type plate)
- 2. The pump type (also on the type plate, e.g. BN 17-12)
Most repair work can be done directly on-site. These prerequisites ensure the process runs smoothly:
- Unrestricted access to the pump
- Pump fully drained
- Power and water connection accessible
- Authorized electrician available
- Lifting gear available
In some cases repair work at our Bottrop headquarters is the better option.
How it works:
- Request a return delivery label with your CS no. and then send us your machine.
- SEEPEX can arrange transport both ways. Please contact our customer service team.
You will receive a detailed quote three working days after the pump is received. Once an order has been placed, and all the parts are available, repair work usually takes three working days.