This is one of the most important branches of industry, and it has high-level requirements for a wide range of processes.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps in various configurations are the first choice when it comes to conveying media in the chemical and biochemical industry. Through optimal adaptation to any application, SEEPEX provides a solution that is as economical as it is reliable.
- The modular SEEPEX system, a variety of market-specific product groups with high-performance ranges, ensures maximum flexibility in various applications: standard, 6L and tricam geometries with short and long pitches guarantee optimal adaptation.
- Precision: non-lubricating, aggressive, low to highly viscous, abrasive and shear-sensitive conveying products are metered damage-free and with the highest accuracy.
- Ideal pumping characteristics: consistent flow rate because of fixed chamber volumes and conveying capacity proportional to speed even at high discharge pressures and viscosities
- Metering control systems and complete metering stations are available
The European explosion protection directive, 94/9/EC, is known as ATEX (Atmosphères Explosibles), and defines the minimum requirements for explosion-proof equipment including non-electric equipment.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps are optimally configured for the conditions including the equipment group, zone and temperature class.
Generally, pumps for the gas area (G) in equipment group II and pumps for the dust area (D) in categories 2 and 3 are each offered with temperature classes T3 and T4.
SEEPEX offers progressive cavity pumps in all ranges as ATEX versions.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps in different versions and materials meet the specific application requirements of the chemical and biochemical industry.
- Materials: high chemical resistance in addition to excellent wear resistance
- Shaft seal: large variety of seal designs and single or double-acting mechanical seals with or without a supply system
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps also provide:
- High operational safety
- Low life cycle costs
- Low maintenance costs