SEEPEX pumps are widely used in industrial and municipal wastewater and sludge treatment. The development of new sludge processing technologies that reduce the volume of the final product whilst enhancing the quality for disposal as well as producing renewable energy are changing the shape of the industry. In short: it is essential to find the optimal economical state of the art solution.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps and macerators offer the best conveying solutions in all areas of wastewater disposal and sludge treatment.
SEEPEX Smart Conveying Technology (SCT) has proven itself in numerous applications in the environmental industry. This intelligent, patented technology significantly improves whole life costs due ease of replacing parts and clearing blockages, as well as being able to restore pump efficiency due to an inbuilt stator retensioning device.
Some sample applications:
- BN range pumps convey primary and secondary sludge to the thickener and dewatering device.
- BN, BTQ and BT range pumps convey the thickened sludge to the digester.
- T range pumps for back mixing dewatered sludge to a thickened sludge for onward processing.
- T range pumps and associated controls for handling dewatered sludge
- M range macerators shred the solid and fibrous components often encountered within this industry.
SEEPEX pumps offer decisive advantages for every process step:
- Short pump design
- Low maintenance requirements
- Low operation costs
- Comprehensive services
With SEEPEX technology the sludge is efficiently pumped into thickening and dewatering machines, optimally preparing it for further processing such as drying, incineration, thermal hydrolysis or biogas generation.