SEEPEX BTCS range pumps have an open hopper with cylindrical/conical compression zone. In BTCS pumps highly viscous products are fed to rotor and stator by the auger feed screw.
- Conveying capacity: 30 l/h – 130 m³/h (0.132 USGPM – 572 USGPM)
- Pressure: up to 24 bar (350 psi)
- Open hopper pump with cylindrical/conical compression zone and auger feed screw
- Option for open or closed joints
- Optimum filling of the conveying chamber due to the system pressure produced in the compression zone
- Easy to maintain due to open joints
Help against wear: with the stator tensioning device, a worn stator can be evenly retightened so that the original compression between the rotor and the stator is restored and the pump performs again at its full capacity.
For precise metering: with this metering device you can set the required number of rotations, making it possible to adjust the flow rate to the exact requirements.
For shaft seal protection: the seal barrier system is fed with a buffer liquid. Upon request, it can be equipped with a flow meter that ensures trouble-free operation.