THE BIG MINIMIZER
SEEPEX macerators macerate the solid and fibrous components in pumped products. This increases operational safety, extends service life of downstream equipment and reduces operating costs. Our macerators work in municipal and industrial waste water sectors as well as in other industrial branches.
- Flow rate: 8.8 – 660 USGPM (2 m³/h – 150 m³/h)
- Controlled macerating due to variable output speeds and shear plates with different-sized openings
- Easy maintenance due to simple replacement of the entire cutterhead assembly (cartridge)
- Maceration amount adjustable by flow rate, output speed and shear plate design
- Lower energy consumption compared to alternative macerating technologies
- Two ranges with two sizes each
Smart Conveying Technology
For a rapid replacement of the rotor and stator.
Ensures optimal feeding of the media.
Connected to the upstream dewatering machine with integrated filling level sensor and pump speed.
Frequency inverter with integrated PLC.
Open hopper pump
Excellent discharge in hopper.
Connection for injection of compressed air.
For storing and releasing compressed air from the upstream compressor.