THE BIG MINIMIZER
SEEPEX macerators macerate the solid and fibrous components in pumped products. This increases operational safety, extends service life of downstream equipment and reduces operating costs. Our macerators work in municipal and industrial waste water sectors as well as in other industrial branches.
- Flow rate: 8.8 – 660 USGPM (2 m³/h – 150 m³/h)
- Controlled macerating due to variable output speeds and shear plates with different-sized openings
- Easy maintenance due to simple replacement of the entire cutterhead assembly (cartridge)
- Maceration amount adjustable by flow rate, output speed and shear plate design
- Lower energy consumption compared to alternative macerating technologies
- Two ranges with two sizes each
Maceration, accomplished by cutting instead of tearing, as well as the low speeds, results in a very low driving power.
for connection of macerator housing and drive, and the headstock assembly.
easy replacement of the complete unit.
product feed is possible from three different directions.
spacious design for quick cleaning and draining.