SEEPEX BTQ range pumps have a wide square inlet and an identical footprint to the BN range pumps.
- Conveying capacity: 50 l/h – 100 m³/h (0.22 – 440 USGPM)
- Pressure: up to 24 bar (350 psi)
- Compact design with directly flange-mounted drive (block type)
- Square open hopper with 2-sided inspection port
- Coupling rod with screw as a feeding aid
- Available in free bare shaft design (TQNS range)
- Better product handling due to the square inlet cross section and auger feed screw
Our guarantee: this stainless steel protection shields the universal joint sleeve from mechanical damage from oversized plastic, wooden, glass or metal parts. SEEPEX joints with universal joint protection are also guaranteed 10,000 operating hours.
For a long pump service life: a temperature sensor installed in the stator checks the temperature between rotor and stator and compares it to the limit temperature set in the TSE control. When this value is reached, the control switches off the pump and triggers an alert.
The SEEPEX dry-running protection device monitors the temperature of the stator during operation and protects it from premature wear by switching off the pump when the limit is reached.
Help against wear: with the stator tensioning device, a worn stator can be evenly retightened so that the original compression between the rotor and the stator is restored and the pump performs again at its full capacity.
Protection against over-/underpressure: a diaphragm pressure gauge with open flange for highly viscous media switches as soon as the pressure drops below or exceeds the set value.
For precise metering: with this metering device you can set the required number of rotations, making it possible to adjust the flow rate to the exact requirements.
For shaft seal protection: the seal barrier system is fed with a buffer liquid. Upon request, it can be equipped with a flow meter that ensures trouble-free operation.
- Easy maintenance
- Cost-effective standard sealing
- Gland packing with standard lantern ring or grease lantern ring
- Feed rate of buffer fluid adjustable
- Options: Additional labyrinth seal, adjustable rate of buffer liquid for vacuum operation, additional flushing connection
- Optional: Lubricating device
- Design with elastomer bellows, metal springs or spring sets
- Independent of direction of rotation Unbalanced
- Disengaging device
- Cartridge unit
- Single or double-acting
- Independent of direction of rotation Balanced or high pressure balanced
- Design with elastomer bellows, metal springs or spring packs
- Independent of direction of rotation, balanced/unbalanced
- Disengaging device
- Food grade design with FDA materials
- Quench design as an option