N Standard Pump
Product group N pumps are the basis for SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps. They are used in almost all industrial sectors and convey low to high viscous materials, with or without solids. Those benefits, along with others, ensure the pump’s economical operation.
- Various rotor/stator geometries (conventional, 6L and Tricam geometry)
- Low pulsation, uniform flow
- High self-priming capabilities even with a mixture of liquid and air or gas up to a 9 meter water column
- Numerous installation options
- Large spherical entrance port
- Reversible rotation and flow
Smart Conveying Technology
For a rapid replacement of the rotor and stator.
Ensures optimal feeding of the media.
Connected to the upstream dewatering machine with integrated filling level sensor and pump speed.
Frequency inverter with integrated PLC.
Square feed hopper with vertical walls and rotating ribbon screw ensures excellent discharge and the optimized addition of viscous sludge.
Boundary Layer Injection
To reduce friction losses in the pipeline.
Connection for injecting lubricants and compressed air.
For storing and releasing compressed air from the upstream compressor.