SEEPEX BW range pumps are easy to handle and extremely economical. In contrast to conventional progressive cavity pumps the BW pumps only have one joint.
- Conveying capacity: up to 10 m³/h (44 USGPM)
- Pressure: up to 4 bar (60 PSI)
- Flexible stator secured on one side without a steel jacket
- Short, compact design with directly flange-mounted drive (block type)
- Rotating unit with only one joint
- Cost-effective: only one joint
- Maintenance-friendly: reduced downtimes when exchanging spare parts
- Space-saving: drive is flange-mounted directly onto the pump
The figures below are examples to demonstrate the various drive and baseplate versions. seepex pumps can be delivered with geared motors, variable speed drives and frequency-controlled drives of all well-known manufacturers. The drive types can be used for all ranges.
- Design with elastomer bellows, metal springs or spring packs
- Independent of direction of rotation, balanced/unbalanced
- Disengaging device
- Food grade design with FDA materials
- Quench design as an option