SEEPEX MDP range pumps are available with stainless steel or synthetic casing. Along with stators made of PTFE, these pumps handle and meter hydrocarbon-containing media such as paints, varnishes, solvents, plasticizers and others.
- Conveying capacity: 1 l/h – 500 l/h (0.264 USGPH – 132 USGPH)
- Pressure: up to 12 bar (180 PSI)
- Single-part, jointless and wear-resistant rotating unit made of synthetic material
- Reduced costs due to inexpensive rotating unit
- Easy maintenance
For a long pump service life: a temperature sensor installed in the stator checks the temperature between rotor and stator and compares it to the limit temperature set in the TSE control. When this value is reached, the control switches off the pump and triggers an alert.
The SEEPEX dry-running protection device monitors the temperature of the stator during operation and protects it from premature wear by switching off the pump when the limit is reached.
Protection against over-/underpressure: a diaphragm pressure gauge with open flange for highly viscous media switches as soon as the pressure drops below or exceeds the set value.
For precise metering: with this metering device you can set the required number of rotations, making it possible to adjust the flow rate to the exact requirements.
- Design with elastomer bellows, metal springs or spring packs
- Independent of direction of rotation, balanced/unbalanced
- Disengaging device
- Food grade design with FDA materials
- Quench design as an option