SEEPEX BTEX range progressive cavity pumps with their robust design and reinforced components are used in extreme conveying applications in the agriculture and biogas industries.
- For extreme conveying applications in the agriculture and biogas industries
- Conveying capacity: 20–80 m3/h (90–350 USGPM)
- Pressure: up to 8 bar (120 psi)
- Foreign solids are separated within the special hopper design
- Robust components for harsh applications
- Large cross sections
- Large inspection openings allow for easy removal of any separated solids
- The high volume feed auger promotes thorough mixing of solid and liquid fermentation products
- Removable compression housing ensures quick and easy maintenance
For a long pump service life: a temperature sensor installed in the stator checks the temperature between rotor and stator and compares it to the limit temperature set in the TSE control. When this value is reached, the control switches off the pump and triggers an alert.
The SEEPEX dry-running protection device monitors the temperature of the stator during operation and protects it from premature wear by switching off the pump when the limit is reached.
Help against wear: with the stator tensioning device, a worn stator can be evenly retightened so that the original compression between the rotor and the stator is restored and the pump performs again at its full capacity.
Protection against over-/underpressure: a diaphragm pressure gauge with open flange for highly viscous media switches as soon as the pressure drops below or exceeds the set value.
For precise metering: with this metering device you can set the required number of rotations, making it possible to adjust the flow rate to the exact requirements.
- Easy maintenance
- Cost-effective standard sealing
- Cartridge unit
- Single or double-acting
- Independent of direction of rotation Balanced or high pressure balanced
- Design with elastomer bellows, metal springs or spring packs
- Independent of direction of rotation, balanced/unbalanced
- Disengaging device
- Food grade design with FDA materials
- Quench design as an option