Quickly find answers to your pump, service, and SEEPEX questions.
SEEPEX GmbH was founded in 1972 by Fritz Seeberger in Bottrop-Kirchhellen, Germany. Since then, SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps have been used successfully in almost all branches of industry. SEEPEX is established internationally with subsidiaries and branch offices in more than 60 countries.
SEEPEX provides progressive cavity pumps as individual units or packaged solutions. Overview of the SEEPEX product range:
- Progressive cavity pumps for conveying and metering low to highly viscous media with or without solids
- Macerators for macerating solid and fibrous components in the medium
- Control systems for monitoring, regulating and controlling processes
- Services: consulting, commissioning, maintenance, 24-hour helpline, SEEPEX original parts, repairs and various service contracts
Yes, that's our specialty. Our modular system with varying designs and material combinations allows customization for almost every application. This means we develop the optimal technical and economical solution for your requirements.
- Wetted casing components are offered in gray cast iron, stainless steel, Halar- and Rilsan-coated gray cast iron and RCH 1000.
- Rotating parts are supplied in hardened tool steel, various stainless steels and high-performance steels such as Hastelloy and titanium.
- Stators are available in a range of light and dark elastomer qualities such as NBR, EPDM, SI, HNBR, and FPM to TFE/P or in non-elastic materials such as PTFE.
- Additional special materials are available in all areas.
Normally, standard pumps are delivered in 4 to 6 weeks. In urgent cases, delivery times between 1 to 5 days may be possible. Please confirm this with your local representative.
As progressive cavity pump experts, we manufacture high quality products and continually develop new solutions. We’re familiar with all branches of industry and can offer our customers more than 40 years of consulting experience. We will find the optimal technical and economical solution – whether it’s a standard pump or a custom-made solution. After all, we strive to achieve high customer satisfaction. We do not settle for anything less.
SEEPEX has a comprehensive network of service stations in Germany. Please contact:
SEEPEX repair station
Tel. + 49 2041 996 163
Almost all! SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps pump and meter various media gently and with low pulsation:
- Low to highly viscous
- Acidic to alkaline
- Low to high solids concentration
- Safe to hazardous
With various properties, e.g. abrasive, containing gas, foaming, adhesive, sensitive
The SEEPEX modular system comprises of 8 product groups and 27 ranges, allowing conveying capacities of 0.2 l/h to 500 m³/h (0.053 USGPH – 2,200 USGPM) and differential pressures up to 48 bar (720 PSI).
Yes, SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps are self-priming rotary displacement pumps. The suction head can be up to 9 m water column. Required NPSH (net positive suction head) values less than 1 m are also possible.
No, the conveying elements are permanently in contact with one another, which means that dry running must be avoided in progressive cavity pumps. The SEEPEX dry-running protection device TSE offers reliable protection.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps can be used at temperatures from -20 °C to 150° C (-4 to 302° F).
We have extensive references from all application areas. Simply use the contact form to request a reference list from your application area.
For more information about how the pumps work, refer to the Technology page.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps are available in conventional, 6L and Tricam geometry. For more information about various geometries, refer to the Technology page.