LACT Unit Pumps for Exact oil transfer
Deliver crude oil to market responsibly and accurately in this oil and gas operation.
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps are a main component of the Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT) Unit for pipeline injection on the discharge end of the system.
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant materials, hard coatings, and exotic elastomers that designed to meet demands of the oil field
- Equal wall rotor and stator geometries answer the need for high pressure requirements
- Ruggedly designed with large spherical entrance ports and other custom features specific to the application
- Reduced power requirements for increased efficiency and a smaller footprint
- Conveying capacity: up to 75,000 BFPD (500 m3/h)
- Pressure: up to 750 psi (51.7 bar)
Progressive cavity pumps are commonly used and proven reliable with many advantages.
- Minimal pulsation and uniform, controlled flow for accurate metering to ensure each party within the LACT process is accurately compensated
- Wide range of products – from heavy oil to gases – pumped gently and safely, regardless of varying viscosities, flow rates or temperatures
- Low shear rates
- High self-priming capabilities even with a mixture of liquid and air/gas up to a 9 m (29.5 ft.) water column
- Easier maintenance increases economical operation
- Customized features according to customers’ needs
SEEPEX progressive cavity pumps can be designed according to API 676 standards and in compliance with ISO 9001:2015.